In your work, you will receive full support from a friendly and experienced team of about 25 colleagues who are open to new things and have a great interest in digital transformation. We value high quality, fun at work, relying on each other and guidance by feeedback, as well as creating values together with our clients. With us, you will be challenged and encouraged - making mistakes and learning from them is also part of the process. Beside your comprehensive onboarding being environmentally and socially responsible is a matter of course for us.
What else you can count on:
- Promotion of agile working, self-organisation and personal responsibility
- Further education opportunities (join our dev meetings, take part in conferences, gain certifications)
- Trusting and respectful interaction within a really nice team
- The chance to contribute and implement your ideas
- A very good customer relationship: we are transparent and fair business partners and work together with our customers as a team
- Our high quality standards
- The choice of working remotely or in the office (central locaction in Hamburg’s World heritage site Speicherstadt): we offer an office space with familiar atmosphere and the usual amenities such as free drinks (including great coffee and tea), organic fruit etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Opt-in team events
- Public transport ticket, bicycle subscription, company pension scheme or ...? Talk to us!